• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Transactions - Burris/Bonnafon

Untouchable

I think Bonnafon is definitely a welcome addition to the active roster. So far I've liked what I've seen from him as a ballcarrier. It's good to have Burris back, but after the game Sam Franklin just had I'd like to find a way to get him on the field some going forward. Let's see what this young man has to offer.

I have much greater faith the present coaching staff will find a way to do this than the prior regime would have.

46 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I think Bonnafon is definitely a welcome addition to the active roster. So far I've liked what I've seen from him as a ballcarrier. It's good to have Burris back, but after the game Sam Franklin just had I'd like to find a way to get him on the field some going forward. Let's see what this young man has to offer.

I have much greater faith the present coaching staff will find a way to do this than the prior regime would have.

I would prefer Burris and Franklin together to be honest. Would be a nice combo.

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

I think we’re all ready to not see Tre Boston whiffing on tackles anymore

I am tired of seeing dread locks whiffing on tackles, but the good news, we are saving a bundle on helmet decals.  Had the same helmet stickers since he returned.

51 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

We were 5-4 after 9 games last year. Curb your enthusiasm.

5-4 after a very hard fought game against a good Packers team at Lambeau too. The wheels didn't really come off this team until the crushing loss to the Saints. 

3 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I'd like to see Bonnafon back on the regular roster and not out there where he could be grabbed by another team. And yeah, I think Franklin deserves more time on the field AND it is good to have Burris back as well. 

Archived