• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfl draft lottery

Beerfacedlegend

With some fans hoping we croak and lose out for a top 10 pick I got some idea to stop that tanking mode . An nfl draft lottery which makes sense , who ever does not make the playoffs get the first pick , this will stop tanking and it would give the nfl a big amount of views when they do a live lottery like show after the seasons over . It would be pretty entertaining 

That’s a no from me. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to suffer through the draft lottery as a Hornets fan. This is the first time we’ve had a top 3 pick and of course it’s in a year of unknowns .We could have the worst record in the league not by choice and still not get the first pick. Not a fan of it personally. 

21 minutes ago, exactlyzack said:

That’s a no from me. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to suffer through the draft lottery as a Hornets fan. This is the first time we’ve had a top 3 pick and of course it’s in a year of unknowns .We could have the worst record in the league not by choice and still not get the first pick. Not a fan of it personally. 

The NBA lottery makes no sense............at all.   If a team wants to tank and suffer the consequences of that than so be it but randomly choosing where a team chooses in the draft based on record is retarded.  Always has been, always will be.

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

I was just going to say that. They were the legit worst team ever (bobcats) and didn’t get first pick.

Yep and it just compounds when the worst team picks 3rd.  Its fuging stupid.  If you are a conspiracy guy you know that the lottery was set up by Stern to control who went where.  Frozen envelope anyone?

Archived