• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let us all come together...

Jeremy Igo

I don't buy it. Hill will "start" and take the first snap, but I would bet money on Winston attempting more passes. May be the first actual 2 QB system we'll ever see used for a game though... Hope it blows up in their face badly.

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

I don't buy it. Hill will "start" and take the first snap, but I would bet money on Winston attempting more passes. May be the first actual 2 QB system we'll ever see used for a game though... Hope it blows up in their face badly.

Yep. That's what I'm expecting. Payton trying to sucker the Falcons into preparing to face a straight up wildcat attack.

Taysom Hill is a faster The Golden Calf of Bristol, nothing more or less IMO, only caveat is Payton as the play-caller perhaps providing a better opportunity. The hype on him has to stop...dudes like 30 and treated like some UDFA wonder kid no one believed in that's arrived and taken the league by storm. 

A guy runs QB Power 3-6 times a game, and maybe a pass every 2nd or 3rd game, and makes more than Cam...who is starting for the Patriots, bahahahahaha!

This the NFL. 

Archived