• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joey Slye the choke artist.

Diehardpanther02

He reminds me of that guy you play golf with on Sundays. He can drive it a country mile on the driving range when a target isn't necessary, and walks around like he's hot poo. But soon as you put him on the course he hooks and slices so much he ends up having to get in your shag bag to finish the round.

And to think Butker could be our kicker, and we would have 3 more wins to count. Add him in with a Qb who can't throw TDS outside of 5 yards, and a DC who think 8 guys in coverage in a 2 minute drill you get to 4-8.

Our studs are the only reason we have 4 wins. CMC, our WRs, Davis, Chinn and Burns. We got the pieces can Rhule and management see what is seemingly so glaring?

Teddy, Joey and Phil have got to go.

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Remember when Teddy had DJ wide open in the end zone and missed him badly? The game wouldn’t have required a kick to win it from 50+. 

This. Teddy missed DJ wide ass open in the end zone twice today. The last one was a very easy throw that probably gets completed at a minimum 90% rate in the NFL. Not sure of the exact odds on a 54 yard FG but I imagine it's not much better than a 50/50 shot.

Slye deserves some flack for missing that kick, but this L is on Teddy 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This. Teddy missed DJ wide ass open in the end zone twice today. The last one was a very easy throw that probably gets completed at a minimum 90% rate in the NFL. Not sure of the exact odds on a 54 yard FG but I imagine it's not much better than a 50/50 shot.

Missed him in the end zone to seal the game. Threw an INT in the red zone earlier in the game. Our defense scored better than our offense today. 

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Eh, Rhule and the coachings take equal blame. The players showed up today(outside of teddy and Slye, sorry but Slye missed one and nearly missed the one before that, the block wasn't on him though), the coaches screwed the pooch at the end of the game.

1 hour ago, Diehardpanther02 said:

He reminds me of that guy you play golf with on Sundays. He can drive it a country mile on the driving range when a target isn't necessary, and walks around like he's hot poo. But soon as you put him on the course he hooks and slices so much he ends up having to get in your shag bag to finish the round.

And to think Butker could be our kicker, and we would have 3 more wins to count. Add him in with a Qb who can't throw TDS outside of 5 yards, and a DC who think 8 guys in coverage in a 2 minute drill you get to 4-8.

Our studs are the only reason we have 4 wins. CMC, our WRs, Davis, Chinn and Burns. We got the pieces can Rhule and management see what is seemingly so glaring?

Teddy, Joey and Phil have got to go.

BUTKER nuff said

38 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Butker more likely than not doesn't make the 65 yarders we tried, in fact, even the greatest ever likely miss those, so I'm not gonna blame that on him.  That said, Today was BRUTAL, 54 is long but not insane, and he basically nailed a vender in the parking lot.

I agree. I'm not blaming that on him, but you can also go back in those same games and see the 40yarders he's missed. Or the extra points. He missed one today that would've clinched the game.  

And that's before we even get on the topic of teddy. Maybe if he wore one less glove he'd be more apt to let the ball fly. But his hands are probably to small and he would fumble. So it is what it is.

Archived