• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tired of Being Embarrassed in Prime Time

Seltzer

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Still not sure why the NFL flexed this yo primetime other than they love having our franchise as their whipping boy.  I've told anyone that will listen, I don't want our team playing on primetime.  Period.

I honestly dont care if we play primetime or not. Us getting our asses kicked tonight has nothing to do with the time the game was played. 

3 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

I honestly dont care if we play primetime or not. Us getting our asses kicked tonight has nothing to do with the time the game was played. 

No, I agree, this team sucks, but it just seems like regardless of the coaching staff in place, we love to poo the bed big time in primetime.  I expected to lose, and I expect to suck, but I much rather the world not have seen poo like that Shitwater QB "sneak" over the top play lol.

6 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Yeeeep. Packers are good team and they're starting strong then letting off the gas, unlike last season, where they started slow and tried to get the talent to bail them out.

17 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

What are you talking about, it’s the first blow out this year unless I’m forgetting a game.

TB took us to the woodshed in the 2nd meeting, but we’ve been in the rest. We’ve had some rough quarters like Minnesota, but have been in those games.

2 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

So embarrassing guys! Playing on the road against the #1 seed in the NFC and keeping it a one possession game halfway through the 4th quarter. Gotta wear those paper bags over our heads in disgust. 

Agree, if we had a decent qb we would be winning the game.

This game was not really embarrassing. It went amazingly to our script at the end of the day. Another decidedly uninspiring performance by Teddy who fugs up big at some point in the first half with a turnover, missed read or whatever, then somehow teases us enough in the early to mid fourth quarter, only to fug it up in the end with bad decisions that appear to be based upon a combination of his risk aversion and noodle arm.

Archived