• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pay attention bowl and combine

Daly

Watch these college games closely because they can change the draft algorithms vastly with different outcomes which can decide what Qb we get.

with my predictions before the combine I expect Justin field to slide , he’s going to crumble vs bama and Mac jones to fly up the boards . Mac jones can find himself #3 after beating Lawrence for a championship . During combines Wilson and lance will get higher , especially lance with his rocket arm and fast speed 

it’s going to look like this 

Lawrence 

wilson 

Mac jones 

fields -Carolina 

lance 

traska 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Daly said:

Watch these college games closely because they can change the draft algorithms vastly with different outcomes which can decide what Qb we get.

with my predictions before the combine I expect Justin field to slide , he’s going to crumble vs bama and Mac jones to fly up the boards . Mac jones can find himself #3 after beating Lawrence for a championship . During combines Wilson and lance will get higher , especially lance with his rocket arm and fast speed 

Lawrence 

wilson 

Mac jones 

fields -Carolina 

lance 

traska 

You think OSU is going to beat Clemson and Bama will beat Notre Dame so Fields will play against Bama? Or are you telling people to pay attention to the games and you aren’t actually sure who is playing who?

Edited by Varking
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Varking said:

You think OSU is going to beat Clemson and Bama will beat Notre Dame so Fields will play against Bama? Or are you telling people to pay attention to the games and you aren’t actually sure who is playing who?

I'm sure he doesn't know who's playing who since he also mentioned that Mac Jones will beat Trevor Lawrence for the championship...so damn, Alabama is going to play Notre Dame, Ohio St, and Clemson? lol

• Flames 2

23 minutes ago, Daly said:

Lawrence 

wilson 

Mac jones 

fields -Carolina 

lance 

traska 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, Daly said:

Lawrence 

wilson 

Mac jones 

fields -Carolina 

lance 

traska 

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Fields is going to probably crush Bama. He will have a healthy team and weapons. That's where I don't like how high Wilson is projected. He's not really playing anyone who could crush him except Costal Carolina and they did. I'm not saying he can't be good or great. Both can but Fields plays in a much more talented conference. 

Edited by Snake
  • Pie 1