• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers officially request interview with Adam Peters

Mr. Scot

I wonder what is the interview like for the candidates. I mean, what kind of questions are being asked ? I guess they go through the candidate's history and his future vision for the team, but what else ? How do you know you have someone really capable and not someone that was riding the teams' success wave ?

30 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I'm interested in landing the guy that the team wants the most. I don't care what people looking at Wikipedia think about it.

Here's a quick homework assignment for ya...

Find the Wikipedia pages for Adam Peters, Ed Dodds or Joe Schoen and link them here.

One thing with Peters and Dodds is that they've been dealing in both college and pro scouting for the past few years of their careers.

With the Saints, Ireland has concentrated solely on college scouting. Mind you, he's done very well in that role, but it's a specialized role whereas Peters and Dodds have had to be versatile.

It's something to think about.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

One thing with Peters and Dodds is that they've been dealing in both college and pro scouting for the past few years of their careers.

With the Saints, Ireland has concentrated solely on college scouting. Mind you, he's done very well in that role, but it's a specialized role whereas Peters and Dodds have had to be versatile.

It's something to think about.

https://nfltraderumors.co/panthers-request-interview-with-49ers-exec-adam-peters/

Hes got a good list going, plus I think hes a panther fan too. You know all of them,

Archived