• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Upgraded this morning

Zod

OMG, it's different!  How am I possibly going to get through the day.  Next, you are going to tell me I have to upgrade from Windows XP.

Seriously, it looks good.  Very clean.  Somebody said it truncates long quotes, which saves me from doing it.  Responsiveness seems snappy, too.

I always hate it when web sites make things "perttier" and then lag on loading, so this is appreciated.

Just now, Varking said:

If you change the theme to 2021 Huddle you can see notifications again but opening threads doesn’t show any posts. Not sure if you can snip the code from one to the other to get the notification button moved back on over. 

I am working on that theme right now. Gimme a minute

5 minutes ago, Varking said:

If you change the theme to 2021 Huddle you can see notifications again but opening threads doesn’t show any posts. Not sure if you can snip the code from one to the other to get the notification button moved back on over. 

How do I change theme? And is it dark?

41 minutes ago, Varking said:

Right now my only issue on mobile Safari is that I don’t see notifications right now. I see the pop ups that tell me somebody reacted to a post or that somebody quoted me but I no longer see the red dot or count. Any idea where I see those now?

@Zod

Should be fixed now

Archived