• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly wasn’t impressed with Brady

Calboyz13

11 minutes ago, hepcat said:

McVay had a decade of NFL experience under some solid coaches before he got his head coaching gig. Brady? He worked for Sean Payton for a season....?

Yeah, I think it’s just that teams are so desperate for the next “offensive guru” and are grasping at straws to find him.  McVay was way more qualified than Brady 

45 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Good news for the Panthers. It’s impressive to even get head coaching interviews at his age and experience level. We’ll be lucky to keep him past next season.

He needs to do something. 

so far, he wanted Bridgewater.  He failed in the red zone. His first season of really calling plays   

I don’t see the big deal.  Don’t care how many yards a team has if they can’t get it done in the red zone particularly with the qb he hand picked 

not sure how I feel about him doing evaluation on the next panthers QB1. Hopefully that falls more to Rhule and the GM

Philly radio pundits here were excited about Brady interviewing here, but most were skeptical that he had enough experience to get the job.  Most said he needed at least 2-3 more years in the league with a successful offense.

I think Brady is staying for another year, with that maybe he'll push for a better QB!!

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

Exactly 

Would bill paracells count? Even though he got jobs? Jimmy Johnson got his names thrown around for like 20 years after he "retired". Its hard to know about interviews pre-interwebz days.  Most time coaches/agents didnt want to know " Coach _____ got a interview, but the team hired a different one"

2 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

Good news for the Panthers. It’s impressive to even get head coaching interviews at his age and experience level. We’ll be lucky to keep him past next season.

Why I wish he would have got signed or we should have never hired him. Not good to keep switching OC’s every couple years with a young team 

3 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

it feels like brady got more HC interviews with one season OCing for the panthers under his belt than all of the other offensive coordinators we’ve ever had combined since 1996

Archived