• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Winston keep N.O relevent?

Jmac

Should have played him more yesterday and this season instead of Hill. Playoff Drew is always beat up and his arm is shot. 

No telling what a year with a completely different mindset and approach can do. He took less money to go and learn so at least he knew he was a mess. The cap is a much tougher problem. 

doubtful. he needs a bunch of prime kelvin benjamins to succeed in the NFL and they're about to lose michael thomas and half that roster.

if they think there's any possibility whatsoever taysom hill can be a starter it would make a lot of sense to test him this year while they start a rebuild.

6 minutes ago, Zod said:

I doubt new orleans hangs on to him long term. They will draft their next franchise QB next year. 

Who is going to be there at #28 that would be a franchise QB? Even Jones will be gone. But the Saints aren’t afraid to go get a player. With all the holes they are about to have, keeping JW on another cheap deal keeps them from having to reach for an inferior player. 

10 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Who is going to be there at #28 that would be a franchise QB? Even Jones will be gone. But the Saints aren’t afraid to go get a player. With all the holes they are about to have, keeping JW on another cheap deal keeps them from having to reach for an inferior player. 

I said next year when they pick top 10

2 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Theyre $90 million over the cap

their roster is gonna be Kamara and a bunch of JAGs

I’m sure this will happen. As those cap issues the Saints have had for a decade still hasn’t crippled them. Many on here claim they have different rules. 

Personally I think winston is better than most of the huddle thinks. I don't look at things through homer goggles. He has shown he cam throw for a billion yards and 30 touchdowns. If Payton can cut down the into which I hope he has only learned behind Brees they have something. I think he at current level is atleast bridgewater.

Archived