• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Packers NFC Championship Gameday thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

It's about to be a Buccaneers vs Bills Super Bowl and I'm not even mad 

If so, I'm 100% all in on the Bills getting some poetic justice on that pussy in TB. But I still think the Packers can pull this off (Arians is a massive choker, no reason to think he won't again in this 2nd half), and I think the Chiefs beat the Bills.

• The D 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Rodgers still made a trash throw. Yeah, holding could've been called but it wasn't and the ball was thrown as if the DB was the WR.

CB hold him the whole way.  Kind of hard to run a rout and separate when someone holds you like that.  Plus he ran a slant which always creates separation.

Just now, Ja Rhule said:

CB hold him the whole way.  Kind of hard to run a rout and separate when someone holds you like that.  Plus he ran a slant which always creates separation.

The hold didn't impact the INT at all. If the ball had been thrown out in front where it should've been the hold would've been obvious. Since it wasn't and it was behind the receiver leaving him to have to try to fight his way through the DB the hold was only visible from the correct angle. Rodgers threw a trash ball that was easily picked. It should've been a non-issue because there was a hold, but the trash throw made the hold much less obvious than it would've been otherwise.