• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule turning heads at the senior bowl...

Cooby

Lol!! I heard Rhule going off on the today it was great!! He was basically telling them how it is.. they are preparing for a career and it’s not going to be easy..I don’t remember his exact words.. he basically stressed hard work be professional and don’t expect it too be easy!I loved hearing him made me proud he was our coach and I was thinking that other teams were going damn we should have grabbed him!! So not sure about this guy write the article.. Sensitive don’t cut it!

• Pie 2

The kids need to know the truth, not some watered down participation trophy version.

I love what I heard Phil Snow on the "mic'd up" video tell a player who he didn't think was giving it his all and missed the opportunity to intercept the ball:

"It's a man's game! Play it like one!"

• Pie 1
  • Flames 4

6 hours ago, Panthers8969 said:

so bc rhule isnt just going threw the motions with these guys and is actually trying to prep them for the league, hes in ass? Sounds like the other has never been pushed by anyone in his life to be better than he currently is and that's why hes a trash writer

This is also his opportunity to see the players up close and personally interact before the draft. He need to how these guys are going to respond to being pushed by himself and his staff. He’s no dummy, that’s for sure.

• Pie 1