• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater wins the Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award.

Tbe

6 minutes ago, Icege said:

Wild how some people hate this dude so much they can't even see a thread where he receives an award without dogging on him.

Some people get their kicks by being scummy online. After being on here 15+ years one gets numb to it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, DIO84 said:

I just made this account to say fug this fanbase.  Why is it that everyone hates all the high character players and coaches?  I don't get it.

I loved Cam, Kuechly, Olsen, all the high character guys with talent. Teddy is horrible though, no amount of character in the world is going to make me like a football player as bad as he is. Teddy can cure cancer and covid tonight and he’ll still be my least favorite Panther QB in the history of the team. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

1 hour ago, Icege said:

Wild how some people hate this dude so much they can't even see a thread where he receives an award without dogging on him.

Nailed it.

The rest of the league notices...

...will have a negative effect on attracting free-agents -- Stafford appears to be an early casualty. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

Just now, BurnNChinn said:
14 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Nailed it.

The rest of the league notices...

...will have a negative effect on attracting free-agents -- Stafford appears to be an early casualty. 

Can't speak for yourself?  Have to tee up an anonymous blonde bimbo to do your bidding?

Makes sense...

4 hours ago, DIO84 said:

I just made this account to say fug this fanbase.  Why is it that everyone hates all the high character players and coaches?  I don't get it.

First, I'd like to congratulate Teddy. He's a good human being! That's not to be taken lightly these days.

Now, to answer your question, everyone doesn't hate high character players or coaches. The NFL is a results-driven league at the end of the day, and if players or coaches can't find ways to win--snatch victory out of the jaws of defeat, as opposed to snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory, they'll eventually be replaced, and this is particularly true as it pertains to the quarterback! You can't expect a QB to be loved for his play on the field when he's 0-8 on game-winning or game-tying drives. Teddy isn't some inexperienced rookie, sophomore or junior pro! He has to win at least two or three of those games (and I'm being generous)! You can't miss wide open reads, miss players in the end zone, throw the ball too late into the route--essentially helping to close the window for your own open man and limit production--and generally play scared. Those are the things that I don't like about Teddy the QB! But, I like Teddy the man.

• Pie 2