• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith HoF is he in or out?

micnificent28

3 hours ago, CLG said:

What are some of the things you know first hand? If you don’t mind sharing an example or two...

I’m not going to give specific examples. I’ve worked with him and worked with others who worked with him.

He himself admits to his issues though (though late). Plenty of articles on it. And it wasn’t exactly a problem that he didn’t wear on his sleeve.

??? of course hes in, but hes going to wait a few years. Can not believe this is a debate, has the huddle got more crazy? Yep hes not 100% clean and a bit of a jerk, but hes a 3x crown winner and his career was with sup-par QBs(including young Cam and old Joe). They heavily judge compared to era peeps and Steve was a 185 LB superman during his time. There was maybe only one CB that had a better win/loss % against Steve, everyone else caught Steves' hands...

Edited by Basbear

6 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

When his name is announced on the nominees I hope we do a poll.  

How many triple crown receivers are there?  Calvin Johnson never won the triple crown and got in first ballot with smaller numbers.  

Smitty will be a 1st ballot HOFer.  NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!!!

Calvin has more all pro selections