• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

report: panthers called about darnold

PhillyB

1 hour ago, weyco2000 said:

Have you ever watched a Bears game? It’s like Shula on ice... 

The Bears were idiots drafting him, he.... sh1t no QB they’ve had, has fit that system. 

Really what’s the worst that could happen? We lose all our games, so we draft higher next year, except we actually have picks that we didn’t piss away on Wilson.

Yes, I have watched quite a few over the time he has been there. The offense stinks but the offense doesn't cause him to make insanely boneheaded throws. That comes from whatever is going on between his ears. Same thing applies to a guy I actually do like in Jameis Winston. Winston played in one of the worst offenses in the NFL for throwing INT's(ask Tom Brady) but a bunch of those INT's were also just him being a gunslinger and making a bad throw.

21 minutes ago, Reebis21 said:

I think Robby Anderson would get physically sick if we said “SURPRISE”

I wouldn't be so sure about that. That's the QB that helped him as a former UDFA display the play to go on to receive a life changing free agent contract. Darnold can actually throw the ball down the field and going down the field is what Robby Anderson does best.

14 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

With so many teams inquiring about veteran QBs, I’m guessing most teams don’t think highly of the incoming class, other than Trevor. It wouldn’t surprise me if the rest are available at our pick.

i think its the exact opposite....teams know the top QBs will all be gone very early

On 2/11/2021 at 2:44 PM, PhillyB said:

whether we're making bona fide offers is besides the point - fitts is testing the market and keeping his pulse on the going rate for qb starters and that's exactly what he should be doing.

marty is probably up in washington watching tape from butler county community college writing down the names of guards he can turn into safeties in the second round 

this made me lol 

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

I wouldn’t be so certain about trubisky. I’m reading that he is going to be heavily bid on this offseason. The guy had a solid year for the 9 games he played. 

I can find a vid breaking down how good Teddy was this past season.

Anyone who knows anything about football can tell you Trubisky is a terrible QB. The bears need to run a one read offense cause he so bad. Nagy is using smoke and mirrors to make him look respectable.

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I can find a vid breaking down how good Teddy was this past season.

Anyone who knows anything about football can tell you Trubisky is a terrible QB. The bears need to run a one read offense cause he so bad. Nagy is using smoke and mirrors to make him look respectable.

Everyone knows Nagy is the problem in Chicago, and that’s why they stripped him of play calling duties. The fact that you are saying it wasn’t Nagy... tells me you didn’t watch much of bears football this year.  The bears are my second favorite team, and trust me the fan base is exhausted of Nagy.

Also, that content provider in that video is very reputable. I’d like to see you match a video of someone saying positive things about teddy in the last month. 

15 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Everyone knows Nagy is the problem in Chicago, and that’s why they stripped him of play calling duties. The fact that you are saying it wasn’t Nagy... tells me you didn’t watch much of bears football this year.  The bears are my second favorite team, and trust me the fan base is exhausted of Nagy.

Also, that content provider in that video is very reputable. I’d like to see you match a video of someone saying positive things about teddy in the last month. 

Except for the fact Trubisky was also terrible under John Fox. He was terrible in 2019 when he got benched for Daniels, terrible last year when he got benched for Foles. He’s the one common denominator in the bears terrible offense all these seasons.

The vid you posted he nitpicked highlights of one game vs a bad defense  lol. Why not show his last two games vs the packers and saints when they barely did squat on offense? Oh and the vid he’s literally throwing to his first read every throw, just goes to show how limited they are.

Im not saying Nagy is great coach or even a good coach, but he’s been handcuffed by a terrible QB all these years.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1