• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles and Colts reach deal on Wentz trade

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Yeah, saw this morning that the Bears had backed out. Makes sense things got moving after that.

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

lol at the people who honestly thought Wentz was going to net the Eagles 2 1st rounders. 

I think the people primary people who believed that were in the Eagles front office.

Edited by Mr. Scot

38 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I don't know why Panthers fans think that the Eagles would give up on Hurts so easily. The real question to me is whether the Eagles will trade their pick tp some team that wants to jump us.

I think part of it is our obsession with first round picks.  Had Hurts been a top 10 pick, more fans would think Hurts will be the starter.  I will be surprised if the Eagles take a qb, unless they get a good offer for that pick.  

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Wentz pushed his way out. Who knew?

Sarcasm for @SizzleBuzz

That has been the weirdest frigging situation to watch.

After firing Pederson, the Eagles stated they were commited to Wentz.

Then they went out and hired a head coach with a secondary connection to him through Frank Reich, the idea of being that maybe they could fix him.

Then Matt Stafford got traded, and all of a sudden it was like the Eagles thought "hey, we could do that".

(clearly, they couldn't)

And now he's traded.

Oy...

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

I don't know why Panthers fans think that the Eagles would give up on Hurts so easily. The real question to me is whether the Eagles will trade their pick tp some team that wants to jump us.

its not giving up on Hurts, Hurts is cheap and if they think they can upgrade the position why would they not.