• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy may have another suitor...

t96

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Teddy Bridgewater + 5th rounder to New England for their 2 6th rounders

Seriously, I take their 7th this year with and conditional 6th in 2022.  I think that is more than fair.  I wouldn't give them any picks, we need them after the cap casualties last week and I honestly don't think they are done yet.

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

If they want him, why would we give up more than just TB? For team with a lot of cap space, its not a burden to take on TB....

Because there’s quite a few options out there for New England. 

It’s crucial that we trade Bridgewater (IF we get Watson) and save 13 million versus having to cut him. We could make him our 2nd post June 1 cut but Shaq’s contract makes him a really strong candidate for that 

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Pie 1

11 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Can the Patriots tag Joe Thuney? If so, what would be his salary? 

Teddy for Thuney

They tagged him last year and it was already insanely high for a guard since the OL salary tag goes off of the top 5 highest paid LTs essentially. If they tagged him again it would be a significant increase on last year's tag, forget the exact number, but definitely a stupidly high amount that won't happen.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, t96 said:

How brutal would it be if BB turns him into a 30 TD / 6 INT guy, even with their crap weapons... I'm willing to take that risk though, just get him outta here

With Teddy's aversion to risk and zero separation created by those receivers, White and the other RBs would likely set positional receiving records.

Maybe that somehow works in NE, I dunno. I don't wish Teddy I'll but that does not seem an ideal situation for his skillet unless BB just wants all RB throws, all the time.