• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weird news regarding Matthew Judon

Mr. Scot

Ravens Judon threatens to leak photos of ESPN reporter at a strip club

No, it isn't David Newton.

Via Andrew Bucholtz of AwfulAnnouncing.com, Ravens linebacker Matthew Judon has taken issue with the reporting of Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com. Judon’s ire has manifested itself in a specific and pointed threat.

Judon vowed on social media to take specific action against Hensley if Hensley doesn’t apologize for something Hensley reported.  “I’m waiting on your ESPN sourced apology or I’m leaking these photos I got with you in the strip club,” Judon said.

The report from Hensley doesn’t seem to justify the extreme reaction from Judon. Hensley reported that the Ravens offered Judon a long-term deal in the range of $16.5 million annually and that Judon declined.

• Poo 2

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ravens Judon threatens to leak photos of ESPN reporter at a strip club

No, it isn't David Newton.

Via Andrew Bucholtz of AwfulAnnouncing.com, Ravens linebacker Matthew Judon has taken issue with the reporting of Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com. Judon’s ire has manifested itself in a specific and pointed threat.

Judon vowed on social media to take specific action against Hensley if Hensley doesn’t apologize for something Hensley reported.  “I’m waiting on your ESPN sourced apology or I’m leaking these photos I got with you in the strip club,” Judon said.

The report from Hensley doesn’t seem to justify the extreme reaction from Judon. Hensley reported that the Ravens offered Judon a long-term deal in the range of $16.5 million annually and that Judon declined.

If totally accurate, this is textbook felony blackmail and perhaps defamation of character (civil suit) if the reporter suffers measurable damages.  Not a smart move.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

If totally accurate, this is textbook felony blackmail and perhaps defamation of character (civil suit) if the reporter suffers measurable damages.  Not a smart move.

Would somebody actually pursue charges in this? Doesn't seem like that'd stick given that it's public, but I'm not a legal scholar.

I will grant it looks pretty stupid.

Looks a lot worse for Judon. How insecure and vindictive do you have to be to lash out so juvenilely because someone reported from a source some numbers on a contract offer that were reportedly not true? And the writer responded multiple times to say he would happily update the report with his side of the story. Also, what is in the picture that is anymore damning then him just announcing that he was at the strip club with him? Was he snorting cocaine off a stripper's chest? Otherwise you kind of already played your cards buddy. Anyhow, I think this might keep some teams away from Judon. I mean, a lot of teams probably were going to stay away by his asking price with only 6 sacks but this doesn't help. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Peon Awesome said:

Looks a lot worse for Judon. How insecure and vindictive do you have to be to lash out so juvenilely because someone reported from a source some numbers on a contract offer that were reportedly not true? And the writer responded multiple times to say he would happily update the report with his side of the story. Also, what is in the picture that is anymore damning then him just announcing that he was at the strip club with him? Was he snorting cocaine off a stripper's chest? Otherwise you kind of already played your cards buddy. Anyhow, I think this might keep some teams away from Judon. I mean, a lot of teams probably were going to stay away by his asking price with only 6 sacks but this doesn't help. 

I read into it a little more and the allegation is that this Hensley fellow was cheating on his wife at the strip club, and these photos allegedly prove some kind of infidelity.  Otherwise simply going to a strip club isn't all that incriminating for most people lol.

• Beer 1