• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 7th for Isaiah Wilson??

Basbear

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Confused Donald Trump GIF

This is like asking someone to hit you upside the head with a bat to fix your headache.  Dumb move by Miami.

I don’t see this as a dumb move by Miami at all. Ignoring Wilson altogether, swapping a 7th this year when it’s much tougher to evaluate players in person for a 7th next year seems like a wise move. Zero risk. 

Miami gets two lottery tickets to Tennessee’s one. None are likely to hit, but can’t see how it’s a dumb move for Miami. 

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, ECHornet said:

I don’t see this as a dumb move by Miami at all. Ignoring Wilson altogether, swapping a 7th this year when it’s much tougher to evaluate players in person for a 7th next year seems like a wise move. Zero risk. 

Miami gets two lottery tickets to Tennessee’s one. None are likely to hit, but can’t see how it’s a dumb move for Miami. 

You obviously don’t understand the term “locker room cancer”.  This guy was so incredibly uninterested he had more off the field issues than snaps on offense.  

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

You obviously don’t understand the term “locker room cancer”.  This guy was so incredibly uninterested he had more off the field issues than snaps on offense.  

No, I get it, but I also understand how easy it would be to give him one chance and cut him before the locker room is affected if he can’t get it together. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 5:37 PM, TheCasillas said:

kick the tires. hwoever, if you trade for him you have to take on his 1st round contract.

True, but would that include the automatic fifth year option? If so, it could be an excellent buy if he panned out.

Edit to add: Always check the news first. Welp, guess that's a big old NO! then.

Edited by Khyber53

9 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

His NFL career is likely done.  What an idiot.

He's talented so he'll get another chance if he wants it. He'll be starting from the bottom though and will have to earn everything as a Training Camp body. 

As there's videos of him dancing shirtless on cars from a few days ago I think we're a little while away from him being humble enough for that.