• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Houston will let Watson rot

Ja  Rhule

16 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Sure right up until Watson yeets the ball out of bounds on every critical play. Or "fumbles" the ball backward when it seems they may win a game.

There is a reason this type of situation never ends up playing out with star QBs or Star Lebron Jameses etc.

I’ve thought about that as well. has that ever been done before and you think it’s possible in this situation? 

• Pie 1

44 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I wouldn’t blame them, he just signed a contract a year ago and was happy to take all the signing bonus money, etc. But now to him it’s a trash organization that he wants nothing to do with. Tough spot to be in, if you cave then you tell other players they can do the same thing and you’ve already paid him a huge signing bonus.

To be fair it was before they shipped Hopkins off though. 

• Flames 1

9 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I would love to have him here and not saying he will sign here but he will get traded. He will not be a Texan before year starts

My big reason why I don’t think they will trade him is the team probably fears if he can force a trade, the whole team could. The whole team is a bit extreme, but every big name player they have/could have, possibly could sit out for a trade. They probably feel if they stand their ground it will send a message. Again, I hope I’m wrong.