• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A new fire to the Watson drama (per Jason la Canfora)

saX man

25 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

As much as I want the news to be true, Sileo isn’t a reliable source. 

Yeah what’s funny is that report about 49ers trading for Teddy he tweeted about that weeks ago and now everyone says they have sources. Who knows anymore lol

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, saX man said:

Alright, my mood is just sooooo amazing today.

I was going to keep it private but need a place to shout it to the rooftops (bc I wouldn't dare on IG for attention or whatnot)...but what the hell, I'll drop my Sax Man spiel for a minute: I got 6 important biopsy results back and am nearly 3 years cancer free!

Been a ridiculous past 2.5 years in this respect, but avoided chemo, recovered from surgery, and had a super important follow up that these results came from.  So I am in the best possible mood this week. And still tearing it up at work do the architect thang and all. Cheers.

LET'S GO GET WATSON!!

Congratulations on your great news!!!! And....Go get Watson!!!

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, saX man said:

I was going to keep it private but need a place to shout it to the rooftops (bc I wouldn't dare on IG for attention or whatnot)...but what the hell, I'll drop my Sax Man spiel for a minute: I got 6 important biopsy results back and am nearly 3 years cancer free!

Been a ridiculous past 2.5 years in this respect, but avoided chemo, recovered from surgery, and had a super important follow up that these results came from.  So I am in the best possible mood this week. And still tearing it up at work do the architect thang and all. Cheers.

LET'S GO GET WATSON!!

I can relate.

Glad to hear.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

32 minutes ago, saX man said:

LET'S GO GET WATSON!!

Congratulations!!!

5 hours ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Lol some of y’all will complain about anything. What else are we supposed to talk about in March? Fishing? The weather? God forbid we actually talk about something involving the Panthers. 

Love the topic police-the people who click on the thread title to complain that there are too many similar thread titles.  If I may------

box click GIF by Chris Gannon

49 minutes ago, saX man said:

LET'S GO GET WATSON!!

I have endured two bouts with the most powerful chemo they make--cancer free for several years. I Know the feeling--but while you shout for yourself, do it with a heavy heart--never be victorious--just optimistic.  Until you have been to Duke and walked past the cars in the deck with pink ribbon magnets on the back, bald children holding helium balloons walking with petrified parents, and woman holding IVs with tubes running beneath their robes slowly creeping out for air, you have not seen cancer at its worst.  I am happy for you, but if it attacks our women and children, it is attacking us. I would like to take this moment to encourage donations to St Judes--the best charity in America, IMO.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

11 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I have endured two bouts with the most powerful chemo they make--cancer free for several years. I Know the feeling--but while you shout for yourself, do it with a heavy heart--never be victorious--just optimistic.  Until you have been to Duke and walked past the cars in the deck with pink ribbon magnets on the back, bald children holding helium balloons walking with petrified parents, and woman holding IVs with tubes running beneath their robes slowly creeping out for air, you have not seen cancer at its worst.  I am happy for you, but if it attacks our women and children, it is attacking us. I would like to take this moment to encourage donations to St Judes--the best charity in America, IMO.

Lovely sentiment.  Yeah that's the tough thing, knowing it's not my place to publicly shout for myself as you put it.  This forum was a spot I felt I could at least say it.  Never felt comfortable letting people in my life outside of those close know (they only find out secondhand).  It's something that just sucks and I totally hear you about people seeing it at it's scariest. 

• Pie 1