• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC and Shaq restructured

NAS

15 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Didn't Verge practically guarantee that neither Teddy nor Shaq would be on the roster this year? Or am I misremembering?

That’s what she said. She has said several times that things can change though, so I’m assuming that’s what happened. 

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

So who’s gonna take his spot? We already need 2 other starting linebackers.

Some other lesser paid JAG. Keeping a massively overpaid player for fear of fielding a worse player is terrible roster building logic. You don't have to pay elite LBer money to get Shaq level play.

• Pie 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

can you link me the video? I dont see if on their channel. Ive been waiting all morning too.

image.thumb.png.04a4541240cc9da577acb910a8d82680.png

It's not on there right now. It'll be back up later.

Fitterer's should be starting shortly. You won't see it until it actually starts though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I do wonder if we would have gone center had we stayed at 39. I feel like Morgan just got an offer he couldn’t refuse with that 2nd round pick being included.
    • Trade back trade back. Trade back. Who else feel like this draft had Tepper and his wife all over it?  Dan Morgan “this is who I would like to draft, but Mr Tepper, what do you want to do”. It just feels the same as every other year. Went with an injury prone RB but thought it wasn’t ok to go with an injury prone LB that is a stud.  Draft gets a solid C so far.  
    • I mean, if you put all these moves side by side, included the trade info, the RAS scores and the positions, I couldn't tell you which moves are his and which aren't. I hope I am wrong but this feels like another case of, "Boy none of these guys are still on the team from that 2024 draft" in about 3 seasons.  I am just starting to accept that this is what happens when the franchise is so dysfunctional. That's why all those Bengals, Lions and Browns drafts all got panned at the time and even more so afterwards. It's just endemic to the situation. Bad franchises do this to themselves.