• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trey Lance - best QB of this draft not named Lawrence

NAS

17 minutes ago, SOJA said:

BUT THE HUDDLE ASSURED ME THERE WAS NO WAY THAT QBS COULD BE PICKS 1-4 

I think in NFL history its never happened, thats the main reason. Im not a fields guy, so I dont see it happening either. It pull a double talk, do feel this is the year with highest chance at being 4 picked 1-4 tho. ATL could fall in love with the home town kid in Fields and pick him. Teams could trade into the top 4 and pick a QB, doesnt have to be the org team. Wilson would go #1 in many other recent drafts if not for sunshine. If Wilson didnt enter, he could sit this 2021 yr and be the clear #1 in 2022. 

Once those two get picked 1,2.....team get super nervous cause theres two less QBs to pick form. That is already happening currently, thus you *may* need to trade to 3 or 4 for a QB if Fields/Lance is your chosen one.  

I honestly think if we miss out on Watson, we trade up to three and draft either Fields or Lance. We seem all in on getting a QB this year. Defense revamp was year 1 with Brown, Chinn, YGM, Pride etc and year 2 is getting our QB. The following years will be filling in holes to make a run.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Verge said:

Yeah probably not. 

I think Chase breaks the QB "run", I gave another look at him, jesus H christmas why are all the QBs getting love when Chase is in the draft?!?!? Panthers dont need a WR and I want them to trade up for Chase! I see another team doing that, in fact I foresee that happening. 

I think Chase is the guy for the Eagles. I think Sewell has to be a Jet or a Bengal. If the Dolphins want to give Tua the opportunity to develop do they go JChase, DSmith or KPitts? Does a team get weird and draft Parsons high? 

We won a game against Washington that cost us having the third pick in the draft and being able to just draft a Wilson/Fields/Lance. Last year we won a meaningless game that allowed the Chargers to draft Justin Herbert one pick in front of us. 

We need to do what we need to do to get our guy. 

• Beer 1