• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General NFL Free Agency Thread

Ricky Spanish

5 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Can we start a thread specifically for New England?

Not sure of the exact count but I think the Texans have probably signed just about as many players, maybe more.

The names just aren't as big.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Imagine the fallout if they don't win it all.

I sincerely hope they are a disaster. It would be epic to see that franchise collapse.

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Yeah it makes me think they’re going all in with Cam. It doesn’t seem likely they’d start a drafted rookie. 

I doubt they will, although they may still draft one to prepare for the future. Clearly they are not all-in on Cam.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I sincerely hope they are a disaster. It would be epic to see that franchise collapse.

I doubt they will, although they may still draft one to prepare for the future. Clearly they are not all-in on Cam.

Breer speculated a little...

Having two good TEs who are match-up problems isn't a bad move, esp when you've been as bad there as they have been. The WR they signed are competent system dudes which they also haven't had in a few years. Not really a bad free agency period considering they have a ton of starters on defense coming back. They have the money to spend.