• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

[Person] Panthers were also in on DL Denico Autry and CB Michael Davis. Probably a good indicator of where they'll look today and in coming days

hepcat

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

That's why I'm not going to label anything as good or bad.  I'm just trying to determine what the actual plan is going forward.  Whether it works out or not will take some time to figure out.

Yeah, determine the plan and how well it is being implemented. Rhule gets some rope with Hurney being in the house for year one, let's hope it doesn't hang him in 2021 or 2022 with a new GM. 

Frankly, if we are still making the same dumbass moves with two different GM's......well.....we know the common denominator. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

38 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Damn I wanted Autry he is a sneaky good player and grew up here in Stanly County. Surprised he didn’t take deal to get close to home

A million or two dollars will pay for a lot of visits back home. Never understood why anyone would think a player would give a hometown discount. 

Davis was on my list.  Pure outside starting corner with quickness.  Interested in what corners we're targeting now.

Wasn't really aware of this other guy if I'm being honest but it looks like he's been sneaky good the last 2 seasons.

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Oh man if only Hurney could have gotten that one more piece to put us over the top. We could be in the market to overpay for a over-rated CB!

He's talked about transitioning to safety, which I think would be a decent move.

I didn't really see him as a realistic option for us anyway though.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Oh man if only Hurney could have gotten that one more piece to put us over the top. We could be in the market to overpay for a over-rated CB!

More like we wasted money on a great RB and mediocre OLBer when we could have had a great CB and another player with positive positional value for their contract. 

Edit: I love the idea of Peterson at Safety, another Woodson who could add years to their career after another year or two at CB.

Edited by Waldo
  • Beer 1