• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson has lawsuit filed against him by Tony Buzbee

Verge

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, but even that isn't exactly a smoking gun. It's even alluded to in the filing that she construed it one way. It doesn't look great, without question. 

I would be that if he is the kind of guy that she is describing, there are a lot more instances of this. Those rub and tug massage parlors or independent "massage therapists" are all over the place. 

They could be counting on the climate in the wake of #metoo and such.

And of course, who hears the case is a huge deal.

19 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

False accusers need to get punishment as well in my opinion.  Even if it's eventually proven that the accused did nothing wrong the whirling poo storm caused by those types of accusations doesn't just poof into non-existence . 

did you feel the same about Marty Hurneys wife ?

5 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

Really though...who flies in a “massage therapist” from Atlanta to Houston???

Must be some really good therapy.  The last time I flew in some "therapy" it cost me two years of my life and a butt load of money to get untheropied.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

Watsons comment....

"The plaintiff's lawyer claims that this isn't about money, but before filing suit he made a baseless six-figure settlement demand, which I quickly rejected. Unlike him, this isn't about money for me -- it's about clearing my name, and I look forward to doing that."

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

It's cheaper if you get a pro.  Apparently he chose unwisely.

Pros do not post stuff on social media either, still Im beyond the understanding of a guy like Watson paying for whores. 7-10 rated women are in athletes DM by the thousands by youre paying for a one that just made had a few gang bangs the day before?