• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, Deshaun definitely getting traded.

Zod

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The writing has been on the wall for months. Some people have just performed Olympics level mental gymanstics to deny it.

That’s pee wee league, the real olympic level gymnastics is to articulate how the Panthers field a competitive team giving up something like 3 first/seconds and/or Brown/Chinn/Burns. 

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Sure, but got to have winning seasons and playoff appearances to have a shot to win it all. Being 5-11 every year gives us a better chance? 

If you get your wish 5-11 will still be the average win total for at least 3 years.  Playoffs?  About a 1 in 10 chance in the next 3 years.

4 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

The curse of Twitter: a constant stream of the same old tweets being posted and reposted. It's the electronic version of a four year old telling you the same story over and over again.

I seen a report that said that 80% of twatter traffic was due to 10% of the users. I havnt been in a long time and read some of the comment section........ DEAR GOD PLEASE END THE MADNESS!!! I just wasnt prepared for it; hundreds of "whos", lames jokes, ten year old memes, hundreds of " announce _____ to my team ". Im ready for the meteor, we're due anyway...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1