• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, Deshaun definitely getting traded.

Zod

5 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

And what would you add those pieces with? You gave up all your draft picks and half or more of your top defensive players you've already drafted.  No sir, this is a dumb decision that will haunt this team for years.  Bank it.

Didn't realize the deal was done. What did we give up?  

43 minutes ago, Aquemini said:

Cam's tenure here wasn't all that because we did a piss poor job of surrounding him with talent on offense.

Steve Smith was the only WR Cam played with that would be better than Cam as receiver if Cam lined up wide.

Cam was always the best player on offense here including skill position players. He did it all .. carried the team. 

Maybe look at the trash that was charged with protecting Cam and getting open for Cam, when you wonder why the Cam days weren't as successful as they could've been.

We had all our draft picks then too and a reasonable QB contract.

You want this team to trade away a bunch of draft capital, players, and tie the hands of our cap with huge a QB contract.

Good luck building a winner handicapped in the draft and free agency because you already gave everything up for a QB ... all while Cam wins SB56 for 14 million and Pats gave nothing up for him.

Tepper is going to look like a total moron.

But i'm told that draft picks are indispensable, yet you claim we couldn't surround Cam with talent from those very same draft picks?  Hmmm

6 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

And what would you add those pieces with? You gave up all your draft picks and half or more of your top defensive players you've already drafted.  No sir, this is a dumb decision that will haunt this team for years.  Bank it.

That’s what this franchise does....it makes stupid moves time and again.  I hope they don’t give up 3 firsts for Watson, but I have a bad feeling.  

• Poo 1

Just now, ickmule said:

That’s what this franchise does....it makes stupid moves time and again.  I hope they don’t give up 3 firsts for Watson, but I have a bad feeling.  

It's actually more like 5 with 2 of them in the form of proven 1st round players on defence, maybe more.  I wouldn't give that for Tom Brady.  But that's just me.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It's actually more like 5 with 2 of them in the form of proven 1st round players on defence, maybe more.  I wouldn't give that for Tom Brady.  But that's just me.

I agree.... I’m afraid Teppers obsession with a franchise QB will set this franchise back 5 years or more by giving away that much draft stock.  

• Beer 1