• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, Deshaun definitely getting traded.

Zod

58 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Remind me what kind or record the Texans have had the last couple of years.....?

Watson was drafted in 2017.

2017 : 4-12

2018 : 11-5

2019: 10-6 

2020: 4-12

People tend to forget they had a big lead on eventual Super Bowl Champion KC Chiefs in the 2019 playoffs before Mahomes did Mahomes things and brought KC back.

Edited by trueblade
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I actually agree that McClain is well tuned in to the Texans, but find it funny that back when he was saying Watson wouldn't be traded, I kept seeing people saying he had no credibility and knew nothing 😄

Funny.

My sense is the new administration within the Texans has cut off communication with McClain and at this point he's just publishing personal opinions and nothing else.

21 minutes ago, spydaman27 said:

The Texans are also clearly a dumpster of an organization and have been for a very long time. 

6 Division

21 minutes ago, spydaman27 said:
56 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Remind me what kind or record the Texans have had the last couple of years.....?

The Texans are also clearly a dumpster of an organization and have been for a very long time. 

6 division titles in last 10-seasons.

7 winning records last 10-seasons (same as Panthers entire history!). 

Hopkins trade was 6-mos before DW signed a new contract --- so organizational dysfunction is not an excuse.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Funny.

My sense is the new administration within the Texans has cut off communication with McClain and at this point he's just publishing personal opinions and nothing else.

My sense is that you don't have any more idea about what's going on inside the Texans than you do what's going on inside the Panthers.

• Flames 2

3 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

6 Division

Hopkins trade was 6-mos before DW signed a new contract --- so organizational dysfunction is not an excuse.

And how many of those seasons was Watson starting at QB....?

2 hours ago, Scott12345 said:

Newspaper guys....they change with whatever is current sentiment...not much credibility 

They change because their sources change--if you want to hear the current whispers, understand that.  If you want facts, wait for the book to come out.

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

6 Division

Hey there is my ol buddy that knows nothing