• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Yikes, he embarrassed this organization and now the owners lawyer neighbor is trying to assassinate his character with horrible accusations. Easy hit job

Greg Hardy is different bc he was actually guilty of abusing women. This, this is made up

Not going to 100% say this is made up but the timing is certainly questionable. 

It does seem like a character assassination attempt. The lawyer is a total jackass. None of this comes out until it seems like Watson is actually leaving Houston. And it certainly wouldn't be hard to find women willing to go along with a get rich quick scheme. 

That being said, we should wait until the evidence comes out before writing this off as false. And if it is false, this Buzbee guy should definitely be held liable and there should definitely be an investigation into his and McNair's relationship.  

Would I be shocked in the least to find out McNair is ultimately behind this? Nope. 

Every time I think he can't possibly be any dumber, he proves me wrong. Seeing him double down on ego at the expense of his own organization would honestly fit like a glove with how we've seen him handle his team.

2 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

That being said, we should wait until the evidence comes out before writing this off as false. And if it is false, this Buzbee guy should definitely be held liable and there should definitely be an investigation into his and McNair's relationship.  

It's worth noting that this lawyer has already been accused of faking text messages during his mayoral campaign and it seems like these cases (or at least one of them) is going to lean on a supposed text message conversation. Nothing would be more hilarious than to see McNair and this clout chasing lawyer go down in flames for a PR hit job.

Superstar quarterback demanded a trade due to incompetence and for like the past two months everyone has been laughing at the Texans organization. QBs trade demands and reasoning are all valid, we all saw the Hopkins trade and the Bill O Brien fiasco. 

Same week they decide they'll listen to offers, owners lawyer neighbor with a shady past is representing multiple sexual assault accusers. 

This is dirty as hell, and clearly coordinated

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

It's worth noting that this lawyer has already been accused of faking text messages during his mayoral campaign and it seems like these cases (or at least one of them) is going to lean on a supposed text message conversation. Nothing would be more hilarious than to see McNair and this clout chasing lawyer go down in flames for a PR hit job.

Yeah, I saw that. I hope for DeShaun Watson's sake that this is the case. It's all too convenient. I just hope the court of public opinion doesn't decide Watson's fate before we actually see some evidence. 

Buzbee's whole "believe women" spiel was cringey after looking through his instragram history. He's the exact kind of douchebag that would push himself on women while flashing his money. 

I'd like to see the evidence before crucifying anyone. 

• Pie 1

This is a big jump from pervert to rapist. What are the next 3 going to allege? That he's a serial rapist? No one filed a report to the police? The one at the ATL hotel is interesting as there should be security video of he leaving and then there's the UBER drive who could testify as to her behavior. But these allegations are going to get the police involved, no?

21 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Perfect description of the attorney for the injured party in the Britt Reid case. 

Grandstanding for a sympathetic cause, no problem. 

Same for some women facing up against against an enormously wealthy and powerful QB, problem.

Seems inconsistent. 

There are many things which give someone pause on the internet these days. But this comparison is plain barbaric. There is a kid in the hospital with a brain injury because of the actions of Reid. Using that tragedy as a shield to continue your weeks long agenda toward an athlete is just awful. You can do better than this take some time away if you are that consumed.

23 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Perfect description of the attorney for the injured party in the Britt Reid case. 

Grandstanding for a sympathetic cause, no problem. 

Same for some women facing up against against an enormously wealthy and powerful QB, problem.

Seems inconsistent. 

This will make the lawyer millions and get his face all over the nation, hell the world!  This guy is no idiot.  Beware of Sal.

8 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Superstar quarterback demanded a trade due to incompetence and for like the past two months everyone has been laughing at the Texans organization. QBs trade demands and reasoning are all valid, we all saw the Hopkins trade and the Bill O Brien fiasco. 

Same week they decide they'll listen to offers, owners lawyer neighbor with a shady past is representing multiple sexual assault accusers. 

Sure seems that way. 

Just now, Kuhndog94 said:

Yeah, I saw that. I hope for DeShaun Watson's sake that this is the case. It's all too convenient. I just hope the court of public opinion doesn't decide Watson's fate before we actually see some evidence. 

Buzbee's whole "believe women" spiel was cringey after looking through his instragram history. He's the exact kind of douchebag that would push himself on women while flashing his money. 

I'd like to see the evidence before crucifying anyone. 

Yeah, I'm not going to go so far as to call these women liars until more information becomes available (and let's be honest, the "information" is highly likely to be of the he said/she said variety), but man... there are a LOT of factors that pile up to this being an orchestrated PR hit job.

1. Clout chasing lawyer known for outlandish BS (cartoonish mayoral campaign, parking a WWII tank in his yard, etc)

2. Attorney has (or at least claims to have) connections to McNair. Bragged about being friend and neighbor during aforementioned cartoonish mayoral campaign.

3. Timing. Right when it looked like the tide was turning on the will Watson be traded or will the Texans dig in saga... this.

10 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Also this is shortly after they signed Taylor too.. dirty game ... but it’s America prove it