• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

Just now, Bronn said:

How do you know he didn't ask for glute work and then accidentally fart in her face when she was doing the requested work?

What you're taking out of the context says more about you than it does Deshaun Watson.

and you blindly defending him says a good bit about you...

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Unless the apology is just ass covering.

Worth noting there's is a time jump of about 8 months between the apologies (think that was the first complaint) and the 3rd (assault claim) 

I'm anxious to see the resolution like everyone else but if he is allegedly continuing to get away with it its not unreasonable that he progressed to this culmination. 

I still stand by my original stances of if this is true the DA should pick up criminal charges and if it isn't and a massive set up Cal should be forced to sell and see jail time as well.

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Zod said:

Something happened, that is clear.

I bet Deshaun got mixed up with some "instagram masseuse" who were rub and tug girls and then got some girls who he thought were but in fact were not, they were legit massage therapists. From the text messages something clearly happened to make one of them uncomfortable. Hopefully the allegations of him forcing anything on any of them are false.

So at best he's a naive idiot who thought it was a good idea for a franchise athlete to wink wink nudge nudge all the way up until pulling his meat out in front of women.

Yeah I think I'm out. Too high profile to be doing reckless stuff like this. 

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, Bronn said:

It isn't about getting him to play for them. Duh. I don't think many people with a brain are taking that angle or arguing that.

If there is any conspiracy involved on the part of Houston, it is about ruining him for holding them hostage and attempting to force their hand.

"I won't play for Houston anymore. Trade me."

"We're not trading you. Sit out the season then."

"Okay sounds good. I'll do it again and again until you trade me, and trade me somewhere I want to go."

"Okay then we'll make it hard for you to ever play football for anyone again."

Then why ruin him while he's still on your roster, counts against your cap and you get nothing for him?

They could have agreed to trade him, got a massive haul in return, then when he was firmly entrenched on somebody else's roster, let fly with the accusations.

Doing it this way would be a classic case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I still can't believe people are talking about the idea og the Texans doing this to get him to play for them.

"We've trashed your reputation and possibly ruined your career. Now play for us!" Yeah, good strategy 😳

If they had wanted to blackmail him, they would have threatened to release all this stuff behind the scenes. If they had wanted to hurt him, they would have gone ahead and traded him for the biggest trade deal they could get, then let out what happened.

These scenarios some people are suggesting would be like someone releasing embarrassing photographs of a public figure, then coming to them afterward and saying "now pay me not to publish those".

You're obviously referring to me. I don't think the team orchestrated the allegations. But I do think they knew Watson might have liked getting inappropriate massages for a long time. I do think they could have helped him keep this quieter than it became. I do know that the lawyer representing the accusers claims to be neighbors with and know Cal McNair. 

Whatever you want to call it, there's some weird stuff going on given the trade demand earlier this year. Just throws a wrench into this whole thing. It's not what it appears on the surface.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Bronn said:

How do you know he didn't ask for glute work and then accidentally fart in her face when she was doing the requested work?

What you're taking out of the context says more about you than it does Deshaun Watson.

It's plausible he got an erection and apologized for that. I can see it happening. 

I'm going to need more than an apology text for making someone uncomfortable. Forced oral sex is a pretty big leap from that. 

Then why ruin him while he's still on your roster, counts against your cap and you get nothing for him?

They could have agreed to trade him, got a massive haul in return, then when he was firmly entrenched on somebody else's roster, let fly with the accusations.

Doing it this way would be a classic case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

You really have to wonder what they really got as far as real trade offers. This is the same team that traded away one of the best WRs in the game for a 2nd round pick and washed up RB.

• Beer 1

You would be surprise how many people would cut nose to spite face. Jan 6h proved that. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, Bronn said:

Where?

I'm just waiting for more facts instead of pulling what I want to pull out of the context.

You may get those here momentarily; this sleazy lawyer is about to drop some "hard evidence". He's holding a press conference in the next hour.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

You're obviously referring to me. I don't think the team orchestrated the allegations. But I do think they knew Watson might have liked getting inappropriate massages for a long time. I do think they could have helped him keep this quieter than it became. I do know that the lawyer representing the accusers claims to be neighbors with and know Cal McNair. 

Whatever you want to call it, there's some weird stuff going on given the trade demand earlier this year. Just throws a wrench into this whole thing. It's not what it appears on the surface.

Not referring directly to you, no. Just general chatter from a couple of posts.