• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

11 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

There's a difference between two parties of equal power agreeing to something, and someone of greater power effectively threatening someone else to do what they want. The later is the accusation here.  When that threat involves sex...

Regarding Bill and Monica, there's weird power dynamics at work there and I don't know enough of the details there.  However, if Bill had told her that he would make or break her career prior to or as part of them hooking up, that's coercion and assault yeah.

I wrote an entire paper on it in college. Monica wasn’t the first or last. She was an intern..he was the president. She fuged him because she thought she could benefit from it. 

5 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Women have a hard time making their intentions clear. Incredibly hard for a man to differentiate between try harder and I’m not interested. Women don’t like to appear easy hence the chase they put men through. In the world we live in they have to be allies to themselves and be clear and direct. Any decent man can work under those principles. But you for damn sure risk looking like a beta if she wants you to make moves and you’re too afraid to. 

Its not that hard to distinguish, you should be able to tell immediately if the advances are welcome or not. If they are not you stop apologize and move on.

4 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Women have a hard time making their intentions clear. Incredibly hard for a man to differentiate between try harder and I’m not interested. Women don’t like to appear easy hence the chase they put men through. In the world we live in they have to be allies to themselves and be clear and direct. Any decent man can work under those principles. But you for damn sure risk looking like a beta if she wants you to make moves and you’re too afraid to. 

Okay this is actually pretty yikes tbh.

You're doing a hell of a lot of projecting what I suppose is your personal experience on ALL WOMEN.

Language like "beta" makes you look hella Neanderthalish.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'll take the risk of "looking like a beta" over being accused of rape, or actually committing one, pretty much ten times out of ten.

He's acting like Watson was on a date with these women.  This was a professional service supposedly so there was never a reason to act like an Alfa.  

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Beer 2

7 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

nothing to be said here other than 

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMANgordon ramsay facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 5

Just now, Jon Snow said:

He's acting like Watson was on a date with these women.  This was a professional service supposedly so there was never a reason to act like an Alfa.  

You think he picked them out the blue? That’s not how this works. 

9 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

It just keeps getting worse holy poo. Next statement is she shouldn't have come on so strong or wore those kind of clothes right? 😕

Edited by Verge
  • Pie 6