• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers signing Haason Reddick

Mr. Scot

18. Haason Reddick, Edge/LB, Arizona Cardinals (27)

He had a big second half of the season and finished with 12.5 sacks, which was tied for fourth league-wide. Reddick’s role in Arizona has changed about 400 times in four seasons, but he has shown pass-rushing chops. He’s a hybrid-type player who could be really fun with the right defensive coordinator.

11 minutes ago, beo said:

Odd, considering we have YGM. Seems like a reasonable price tag though and I'm not mad. What does this mean for him? Could he potentially be a part of a Watson deal?

You can never have enough pass rushers... the Bucs won the Super Bowl bc they got after Mahomes (also a big assist to Remmers and the other backup tackle for sucking royally)

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

You can never have enough pass rushers... the Bucs won the Super Bowl bc they got after Mahomes (also a big assist to Remmers and the other backup tackle for sucking royally)

True, although upon further consideration (and seeing that Reddick is 230) I suspect that unless we're changing our scheme we may just use Yetur more on early run downs. Guess we'll see though.

2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Not to be a downer bc I love the signing, but I wonder if this is insurance against the Texans demanding Burns as a part of a potential Watson trade...

Same thought crossed my mind. I don’t want to give up Burns at all but if we do in a Watson trade I’ll feel a bit better about it having Reddick here now than if we didn’t sign him.

• Pie 1