• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former All-Pro CB hits the market

ncfan

7 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Lol none of them can do it. 

There's a reason colleges save a scholarship for long snappers and NFL teams save a roster spot.

It's not easy.

I thought we were in the middle of a joke and I was keeping it going. I know something about long snapping, I helped train my cousin for it. By help I mean picking up balls, standing at the 15 yard mark to catch, and head water-boy.. 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I thought we were in the middle of a joke and I was keeping it going. I know something about long snapping, I helped train my cousin for it. By help I mean picking up balls, standing at the 15 yard mark to catch, and head water-boy.. 

My fault. My apologies. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

I think Richie Grant will be our 2nd pick. Rhule liked him a lot during the senior bowl. 

I am going with Rondale Moore (not kidding) WR Purdue or Wyatt G Ohio State.  I am assuming that we sign a CB tomorrow or the next day, but if not, a CB from KY or Northwestern.

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I am going with Rondale Moore (not kidding) WR Purdue or Wyatt G Ohio State.  I am assuming that we sign a CB tomorrow or the next day, but if not, a CB from KY or Northwestern.

Taking a tackle. Great tackle class, we will start our second round tackle. Notice Rhule and Fitterer have discussed loving this tackle class and getting young on the line. 

1 minute ago, Jared Patterson said:

Taking a tackle. Great tackle class, we will start our second round tackle. Notice Rhule and Fitterer have discussed loving this tackle class and getting young on the line. 

We should--if one is there and their should be one---Cosmi will fall, Leatherwood, etc.  I just have no faith in this team to invest in the OL.  I think we are having a great free agency--but I question the OL moves---if they like them, they may think with Scott, Ewing, and Daley, LT is covered.  Man I hope not.