• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Pitts as a WR/TE Good for Carolina ?

Leotiger

10 hours ago, Varking said:

I’m a Gator homer. I just don’t see Trask as an elite NFL QB. As you said, the arm strength isn’t horrific but it is lesser and he doesn’t have much in the way of mobility. He needs elite weapons or a great line to give him time to make reads. Grimes should go well before the 6th.

I'll say this: Jones at 8 vs Trask in the 3rd, I take Trask all day.

Trask has an arm but he's more technical and goes through his reads very quickly, has a very high release point with a very quick release. THATS how he got 4300 yrds 43TDs and only 8INTS playing against the best college teams, Bama, LSU.

The Steelers see Trask as a 6'5" 240lb Big Ben replacement. He won't be there in the third and will not make it through the second if he gets past the Steelers.

Sweet. I hope ATL takes him at 4. Lawrence, Wilson, Mac, Pitts, leaves both Fields and Lance with 3 picks until us. We could trade with the Bengals at 5 or Dolphins at 6 to get Fields/Lance which hopefully wouldn’t cost too much since it’s only 3/2 spots...

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

Trask has an arm but he's more technical and goes through his reads very quickly, has a very high release point with a very quick release. THATS how he got 4300 yrds 43TDs and only 8INTS playing against the best college teams, Bama, LSU.

The Steelers see Trask as a 6'5" 240lb Big Ben replacement. He won't be there in the third and will not make it through the second if he gets past the Steelers.

Love Trask but Pitts helped a lot of those stats out .. still think he is a solid qb but not the qb we are trying to go all in around 

1 hour ago, Leotiger said:

Love Trask but Pitts helped a lot of those stats out .. still think he is a solid qb but not the qb we are trying to go all in around 

Pitts had like 750yrds this year iirc.

4300-750=3550 yrds

That's still pretty damn good even without Pitts, much better than most of his peers.

He may not be flashy but he's a much better QB than teh huddle gives credit for. Another one of those QBs people will be wondering about why he wasn't picked by the genius bottom feeder NFL teams.