• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alabama Pro Day Today at 12 pm

BurnNChinn

5 minutes ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Thought he was gonna wait and do the 40 next week, but he was projected to run a 4.8. 

Ran today.  I was expecting a little slower. He did a lot of moving in the pocket stuff today, didn't see much athleticism. Kid is smart, quick with processing, and accurate. He will need a team to be able to use those traits. Really hope he doesn't go to the Saints

1 minute ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

I just have this feeling of, as the rest of league gravitates towards the supercomputer (in terms of ability) at the QB position,  Mac Jones comes in as a typewriter. 

What makes him a super computer again?? 

Does he have a 4.2 grade point avg.. or do you have some wonderlic test he did where he didn't miss a question...

Instead of taking the easy way out and limiting the throws he made to look good, he did a challenging mix of deep balls, rollout and throwing on the move. So he may not look as good as he could if he had limited his throws, he showed some mobility and while not hugely athletic he wasn't glacially slow and showed he isn't afraid to take chances and do the hard stuff. I feel better about him now then I did before the day started.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Instead of taking the easy way out and limiting the throws he made to look good, he did a challenging mix of deep balls, rollout and throwing on the move. So he may not look as good as he could if he had limited his throws, he showed some mobility and while not hugely athletic he wasn't glacially slow and showed he isn't afraid to take chances and do the hard stuff. I feel better about him now then I did before the day started.

He sounds like Teddy. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1