• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alabama Pro Day Today at 12 pm

BurnNChinn

1 hour ago, Panfan35 said:

Dude are you high or is this a joke!!!

you can’t fix accuracy with a better scheme or less or better talent. 

For real.. I saw Cam get a change in scheme where he didn't always have to throw to 50/50 hand wr in tight window down the field all the time.. To having better pass catchers and players who made plays off easier throws to a 6 to 7 point jump in completion rate... I saw Josh Allen go from a career 60% comp rate guy jump to almost 70% last season why??? Oh wait that added better pass catchers around him and gave him way more easy throws during a game...

What are you talking about??.. If you've have watched football the last 5 years you would see this trend happening all around the league...

• Beer 1

These are the passes we were consistently asking Cam to make with 1 proven pass catching targets. 2014-2015 season...

2018 -2019 we give him better weapons and a scheme that didn't asked for always throw needles threw screen doors.. Before he got hurt in the Steelers game was his best comp% season ..

8 hours ago, panthers55 said:

His arm is strong enough to throw it 40 yards in the air and he can make all the throws. He will develop more velocity as he improves in an NFL program physically and mentally.  He won't be confused for being athletic but like Brees he is elusive in the pocket which is very important.

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

The dude wins games.

Something we could stand to do.

Alabama wins games. But… Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson, Justin Fields, Trey Lance, Mac Jones, Kellen Mond, Kyle Trask and so on and so on all won games. Teddy B in college won games. 

• Beer 1

I'll trust the staff if he's the guy, but I'm not getting excited about the poor man's Matt Ryan when Teddy already exists. 

When his selling points are "he can throw the ball" and "he won games" that's quite the low bar.  When you toss in the details of "he can throw the ball to the best skill group ever assembled in college with an amazing OL and run game" and "he won games at Alabama where career backup QBs can win a national title", it's a little less appealing.   Dude just screams safely mediocre and not much else.  So if the Kirk Cousins & Alex Smith's of the world get you all hot and bothered, go nuts. Couldn't be me though. 

• Pie 3

25 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

I'll trust the staff if he's the guy, but I'm not getting excited about the poor man's Matt Ryan when Teddy already exists. 

When his selling points are "he can throw the ball" and "he won games" that's quite the low bar.  When you toss in the details of "he can throw the ball to the best skill group ever assembled in college with an amazing OL and run game" and "he won games at Alabama where career backup QBs can win a national title", it's a little less appealing.   Dude just screams safely mediocre and not much else.  So if the Kirk Cousins & Alex Smith's of the world get you all hot and bothered, go nuts. Couldn't be me though. 

I'll still take the 2001 Canes.

McGahee, Portis, Gore, Johnson, Winslow and Shockey. Two certain HoFers.

• Pie 1