• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pitts to ATL??

musicman

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Breer doesn't really give any specifics, but if you pair that with Joe Person's speculation that the Panthers aren't wild about any of the quarterbacks other than the top two, you start to wonder.

This current regime has shown minimal ability to orchestrate a smokescreen, but if they wanted to try one, yeah... I know a guy who would take that bait hook, line, and sinker.

maxresdefault~2.jpg

• Beer 2

46 minutes ago, Tbe said:

If Fields is actually still on the board at 4, someone will offer them the moon and we wont have a shot. 

I really think Lance is our only realistic option at QB, but I don’t know if the staff wants him. 

if lance & seawell are both there for us, I would take the LT

• Beer 1

Verge:

For my Carolina fans. Panthers are in the drivers seat more than you know. You can somewhat safely predict what players are going to be there, and you can allow it to play out before investing stock into any move predraft. If Justin Fields drops to 8? Great. If not? BPA.

What you don't have to do is continually stress the idea of who won't be there, especially when you like the guy. If Atlanta takes Kyle Pitts and you are in love with whatever QB is there? Go get him, it won't take a ton to move up 2-3 spots. If Cinci won't trade with you they

aren't going to trade with anyone else either. So in reality you are looking at getting a QB you like or letting the draft fall to you and getting a top tier lineman. It's a win win position.

For my Carolina fans. Panthers are in the drivers seat more than you know. You can somewhat safely predict what players are going to be there, and you can allow it to play out before investing stock into any move predraft. If Justin Fields drops to 8? Great. If not? BPA.

What you don't have to do is continually stress the idea of who won't be there, especially when you like the guy. If Atlanta takes Kyle Pitts and you are in love with whatever QB is there? Go get him, it won't take a ton to move up 2-3 spots. If Cinci won't trade with you they

aren't going to trade with anyone else either. So in reality you are looking at getting a QB you like or letting the draft fall to you and getting a top tier lineman. It's a win win position.

As far as Fields goes is there concern about his personality? Yeah I do think so, I think there is a concern about his leadership qualities and his dedication to things outside the football field. Is that valid? Hard to say, personality issues are part of what dropped Herbert too

Anytime you ask about a guy, especially a QB, and the things you hear back about him from coaches, staff, players, etc isn't glowing, you have to figure those things out. It is something that has been said about Fields. Up to teams to decide where to prioritize it.

Edited by Captain Morgan