• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in Washington...

According to the draft chart (for whatever that's worth these days) --

Carolina (8) : 1400

-----------------------

WFT (19) : 875

WFT (51) : 390

WFT (74) : 220

I wouldn't give up a shot at a franchise cornerstone at 8 for that package. However, if SF went from 12 to 3, then going from 19 to 8 should return something better than a 2nd and 3rd this year.

We have to get a '22 FRP at least in that deal in addition to 19 & 51 overall. 

• Pie 2
22 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

According to the draft chart (for whatever that's worth these days) --

Carolina (8) : 1400

-----------------------

WFT (19) : 875

WFT (51) : 390

WFT (74) : 220

I wouldn't give up a shot at a franchise cornerstone at 8 for that package. However, if SF went from 12 to 3, then going from 19 to 8 should return something better than a 2nd and 3rd this year.

We have to get a '22 FRP at least in that deal in addition to 19 & 51 overall. 

I'd be willing to drop to 15 (trade with New England) for a package like that.  19 is a bit too far for me even with including Washington's 2022 1st as you suggested.

• Beer 1
1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

If the logjam at the bottom breaks--Sf takes Jones, Atlanta goes Sewell or pitts etc, there could be offers like this.

RR is NOTHING without a QB to save his ass. 

I am not defending Rivera, but most coaches these days succeed or fail in large part due to the play at Qb.    

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I have been working and going through Huddle down time withdrawals.  So before I look at the rest of the posts, I think it was PFT that reported that Washington may give up their entire draft for Lance.  

If so, it could mean that they trade with the Panthers.

Ok, I don’t like to be teased. From hearing trade interest in Teddy to us getting a huge bounty for 8, I don’t think I can take it. It would be awesome but we don’t have that kind of luck. We aren’t Miami who probably went, HFS SF just offered us this for pick 3, we are the let’s spend $30M+ on a crappy QB, lose a 3rd round comp and release him after 1 year type of team. That 2015 year was such euphoria followed by a kick to the nuts that it’s hard to fathom us getting lucky.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
33 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

We’ve been signing some JAGs too so quit hating on Hurney and WFT

So you’re comparing jags to a man who never played organized football and has all ready turned 25. Lol that’s funny 

35 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

We’ve been signing some JAGs too so quit hating on Hurney and WFT

Hurney is the ultimate joke of the NFL world. I celebrated his departure and will ride this high right into the draft. 

Hell I wouldn’t mind taking a flyer on a 6’5 260 pound TE with a 40” vertical running a 4.65 as far as the 90-man off-season roster...the final 53-man roster is a different story though, depending on how training camp/OTAs went.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
52 minutes ago, BPF said:

Hurney is the ultimate joke of the NFL world. I celebrated his departure and will ride this high right into the draft. 

The joke that took Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly. Yeah I believe you. This staffs and owner haven’t proven crap other than taking flier on bad quarterbacks.

• Poo 3
2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I have been working and going through Huddle down time withdrawals.  So before I look at the rest of the posts, I think it was PFT that reported that Washington may give up their entire draft for Lance.  

If so, it could mean that they trade with the Panthers.

That would be a start to recoup what Hurney and Rivera did to us.

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

Ok, I don’t like to be teased. From hearing trade interest in Teddy to us getting a huge bounty for 8, I don’t think I can take it. It would be awesome but we don’t have that kind of luck. We aren’t Miami who probably went, HFS SF just offered us this for pick 3, we are the let’s spend $30M+ on a crappy QB, lose a 3rd round comp and release him after 1 year type of team. That 2015 year was such euphoria followed by a kick to the nuts that it’s hard to fathom us getting lucky.

I imagine there is some communication between the two front offices considering the Rivera Hurney connection---or they are not communicating at all and we are the last team they'd deal with.