• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Daley is still here. Reed wasn't special. I think Daley actually looked better at LG imo.

And erving can't be worse than little last year. I think they went for minor upgrades and a lot of depth to groom the starters for 2022 and 2023.

• Pie 1

Just now, Agent Blue said:

rhule and fitt have killed this draft.

there are plenty of potential OL starters in the 3rd.

A+ for me (assuming they take some OL in the 3rd)

So if they don't it's not an A+ for you? So you're drawing the line at third round talent?

10 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Also, how many times did we see every game that Teddy had plenty of time to make big plays, but simply refused to? Make those plays and we are in the playoffs. The line wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst as some think.

Yea they posted our OL rank and we were in middle of the league even if near right in the middle not as bad as it's made out to be here. Still not what some people keep fugin saying. Doesn't even matter which type of ranking you decide or which site. WE WERE NOT IN THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE IN OL

Edited by Fox007

1 minute ago, ichigo1057 said:

Bucs announcer giving props to "Super Bowl Winning Coach" Bruce Arians.....LMAO. Dude had a fuging stacked team. He had Brady at QB, he didn't have to poo but let them run things.

From everything I’ve heard from players, Tom is the coach of that team.

• Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• If you're not playing you can't be considered bad. Aaron Rodgers didn't play either. I'm just saying I watch a LOT of NFL football and I can't recl anyone not named Jimmy Clausen who looked worse.bim not just talking stats. I'm talking about judging talent. A guy can put up ugly stats and still show flashes of the prerequisite talent. That's what was disturbing about Clausen and Bryce. They just flat out didn't look like they had NFL QB talent.
    • I'd argue that not being able to beat out an incumbent starter despite being drafted in the first round could also be quantified as a "bad" rookie season.  Still, 12 of those guys played more than 10 games as a rookie.  Again, Im not saying hes a world beater here, in fact I'd wager he's more likely than not to be another name on this long list of 1st round busts, but I also don't think he's even close to being the worst rookie QB since 2000.   Brandon Weeden - 15 games  Josh Rosen 14 games Paxton Lynch - 5 games Kenny Pickett - 13 games Trey Lance - 6 games, starts  David Carr- 16 games  Joey Harrington - 14 games Patrick Ramsey - 9 games  Kyle Boler - 11 games JP Losman - 4 games, no starts Matt Leinart - 12 games  JaMarcus Russell - 4 games, 1 start Brady Quinn - 1 game, no starts Josh Freemen - 10 games EJ Manuel - 10 games  Jake Locker- 5 games, no starts Johnny Manziel - 5 games, 2 starts Sam Darnold - 13 games Dwayne Haskins - 9 games  Zac Wilson - 13 games Mac Jones - 17 games (probably shouldn't be on here, actually had a solid rookie year)
    • A lot of those guys barely played as rookies.