• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

Just now, Hoenheim said:

I get the feeling the staff on the team don't consider oline a big problem and trust their injury prone free agents I guess 

Brady has to be rethinking his decision to take this job as we've invested all our resources into defense and outside of Robby Anderson have pretty much only added trash that we hope turns into treasure on that side of the ball.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

No, we really didn’t. We broke even. We will have more lesser talented guys. Believe me, there will be multiple guys that fit our needs that we will be annoyed that we didn’t just take them. I mean we passed at 52 on a LB that was ranked 15-20 and we moved our 4th rounder to a 3rd rounder to drop down. Our 59th pick is going to be really scrutinized because if they don’t work out, this draft is going to be really rough unless we get lucky in the 3rd.

We definitely didn’t “win” the deals.

And Simmons last year was rated how far ahead of Chinn. How did those rankings work out?

Just now, Hoenheim said:

I get the feeling the staff on the team don't consider oline a big problem and trust their injury prone free agents I guess 

*underperforming injury-prone free agents. I get the feeling the staff on the team are bottom-3 in the NFL. But they’re gonna get every chance to show whether I’m right or way wrong.