• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

6 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Agreed. Think this guy is a LG but could be a really good one. Physical freak show which is clear that is how Rhule intends to draft. He wants the fastest and the strongest. Jaycee Horn, Terrence Marshall and now Christensen. All freak athletes at their position. Rhule wants guys that has what he cant teach already. He will coach them up the rest of the way. 

Honestly - athleticism and character are what Rhule is looking for.

• Pie 1

Just now, jb2288 said:

What does this even mean? The team will exist in 2022 this is how great teams operate 

Listen, I love the player we picked, I said it earlier, but don't pretend it's a need. Receiver is arguably the most stacked position group on the team, and there's no reason to assume we're not going to either resign our receivers next off-season, or find one in free agency — again next off-season.

Just now, Krovvy said:

Okay, just checking. You think that adding a player to the most stacked position group qualifies as "filling a need", and that getting ahead of free agency a year from now is apart of filling that need.

Of course. You literally need like 3-4 good receivers to make a run today.

• Pie 2

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

Hurney truly broke fans' brains. How dare the team think one year ahead of time!

Well then state that please. Adding a player to the most stacked position on a team isn't a "filling a need", it's stacking a group to the point that losing players an entire year later will be okay.

5 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

How beautiful is this. Two needs already filled tonight with two more picks to go. Do you all want to keep complaining?

Yes no other teams realized that they should have been the first two picks in the second round. We are so coy!

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

Of course. You literally need like 3-4 good receivers to make a run today.

We have two great one, and one with good production in his career at third. We also have a running back that take a huge load off the receivers.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Listen, I love the player we picked, I said it earlier, but don't pretend it's a need. Receiver is arguably the most stacked position group on the team, and there's no reason to assume we're not going to either resign our receivers next off-season, or find one in free agency — again next off-season.

I can’t agree with a single point you made in this post so I will respect your opinion and we will just disagree on this