• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Day 3 General Discussion

Mr. Scot

27 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Can't understand rolling into the season with Slye as your only option at K though. That seems like a bad idea. 

We brought in a kid already (Matt Amendola) to give Slye some competition From what I have seen.read.heard he doesnt have the leg cannon Slye does but he is more accurate. We will see. I also wouldn't be surprised if we brought in a guy who went undrafted.

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Are you really this unhappy today? Or are you trolling? Damm dude, lighten up a bit. It's only football.

Are you that upset with my opinion that you gotta respond to everything i say? You and certain other people have done nothing but slobbed every single move we have made this weekend. Jeez...i get it you want this new GM to be PERFECT so bad and you gotta challenge anybody that disagrees with the moves he makes. I actually havent even been critical of anything he has done till yesterday and i have gotten more replies then i normally ever get on here. So i  can actually tell you at the same time to RELAX, he isnt perfect and not gonna be... but there is nothing wrong with stating disagreements with the moves he makes and it's far from time to be challenging anybodys critique of him as i already stated i disagree but we still gotta see what happens when the season starts. So you chill and i will do the same till its time to play football.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Are you that upset with my opinion that you gotta respond to everything i say? You and certain other people have done nothing but slobbed every single move we have made this weekend. Jeez...i get it you want this new GM to be PERFECT so bad and you gotta challenge anybody that disagrees with the moves he makes. I actually havent even been critical of anything he has done till yesterday and i have gotten more replies then i normally ever get on here. So i  can actually tell you at the same time to RELAX, he isnt perfect and not gonna be... but there is nothing wrong with stating disagreements with the moves he makes and it's far from time to be challenging anybodys critique of him as i already stated i disagree but we still gotta see what happens when the season starts. So you chill and i will do the same till its time to play football.

It is one thing to disagree with a pick. Not everyone likes every pick. But maybe throw in some actual analysis to make your points.

What you do is throw out nothing but hot takes. Folks laugh at, and react to hot takes. If you don't want the attention. Post better content.

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

This is the first draft I can remember that the Panthers didn't draft a LB

Dude, they didn't draft an LB last year. 

Round 1, pick 7: Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn
Round 2, pick 6 (No. 38): Yetur Gross-Matos, Edge, Penn State
Round 2, pick 32 (No. 64): Jeremy Chinn, S, Southern Illinois
Round 4, pick 7 (No. 113): Troy Pride Jr., CB, Notre Dame
Round 5, pick 6 (No. 152): Kenny Robinson, S, West Virginia
Round 6, pick 5 (No. 184): Bravvion Roy, DT, Baylor
Round 7, pick 7 (No. 221): Stantley Thomas-Oliver III, CB, Florida International

22 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Dude, they didn't draft an LB last year. 

Round 1, pick 7: Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn
Round 2, pick 6 (No. 38): Yetur Gross-Matos, Edge, Penn State
Round 2, pick 32 (No. 64): Jeremy Chinn, S, Southern Illinois
Round 4, pick 7 (No. 113): Troy Pride Jr., CB, Notre Dame
Round 5, pick 6 (No. 152): Kenny Robinson, S, West Virginia
Round 6, pick 5 (No. 184): Bravvion Roy, DT, Baylor
Round 7, pick 7 (No. 221): Stantley Thomas-Oliver III, CB, Florida International

I said that I could remember. I had forgotten last year's draft.Indiferencia Shrug GIF

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, panfanman said:

Here is what the disagreement with the coach was about.  Could be a difficult outspoken player to work with.  Definitely coming in with a chip on his shoulder.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tulsaworld.com/sports/college/osu/oklahoma-states-chuba-hubbard-says-his-actions-always-come-from-a-place-of-caring-i/article_07509958-f3a4-11ea-a8f9-b77b85e344f6.amp.html

Then he will need to come in here ready to fight for a position on the team and PROVE that he is a playmaker first and foremost! Bottom line!

27 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I said that I could remember. I had forgotten last year's draft.Indiferencia Shrug GIF

No!

This is not how you operate on a message board.

You double down and say that Chinn 'basically played LB all year'.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, KillerKat said:

All you guys moaning about the trade downs can go fug yourselves. This has been a great draft. A 6'3, 313lb DT? Yes please.

Not just that... this guy should have went in the first 3 rounds! Super athletic, violent, high motor and could end up a starter!

• Pie 1