• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly has resigned from the Panthers scouting staff

Mr. Scot

45 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

By the way, my dumbass looking Joe Person pic is because I lost a bet with Fua.  He did this to me---he is to blame.  I will return to normal form when my Back to the future hair restoration glitter gel runs out. 

It always got on my nerves when people would lose avatar bets and just have to change their userpic to something stupid like half the other ones on this board (e: like all of mine).  Make them change it to the Saints logo or something that would get them flamed out of every thread.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

It always got on my nerves when people would lose avatar bets and just have to change their userpic to something stupid like half the other ones on this board (e: like all of mine).  Make them change it to the Saints logo or something that would get them flamed out of every thread.

I got stuck for months with a Bucs avatar and a signature that said The Notebook was my favorite movie.

• Pie 2

I bumped into Luke twice fishing at South Mountain state park.  Very quiet, private, polite--I did not bother him, just waved and he returned the wave--seemed to want to be alone.  I mean, you don't go trout fishing to rub elbows with fans--I never try to invade privacy no matter who it is--except Tua.  I am going to invade his worst nightmares so hard he wakes up in a cold sweat every day screaming, "Joe Person is in MY HEAD--he knows why.

• Pie 4

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He already was. That's what he's walking away from.

I thought he was exclusively FO/Scout. I guess I meant more of a assistant/position coach. 

I can see it being just a step back though. He doesn’t need the money he was getting and it was all normalcy for him at that point.  

10 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

He didn’t want to play under Rhule. Ron’s guys love him. 

Yeah, this is bullsh-t.

Just now, Snake said:

Probably so. Thats twice he left us hanging.

No, he's not.

Edited by Mr. Scot

18 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I bumped into Luke twice fishing at South Mountain state park.  

Wow. That's crazy. My house is in the South Mountains about 25 minutes from the park. Hell, it's a pretty obscure little state park. I'm surprised he even knew about it. 

Back in the day I was really hoping we were gonna draft BYU QB Jon Beck. He's a big trout fishermen and we had an agreement that I was gonna take him out to some of the NC's best spots (that I'd already warned him we're gonna suck vs. everything out west). I didn't think he was serious until he called me out of the blue a few weeks after Miami drafted him to apologize for the Dolphins screwing up our plans. LOL!

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1