• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy on Joe Brady (In response to prior comments on practice)

I didn't think his original comments were that bad...he wished we had more RZ and 2 minute-drill reps...because he obviously needed them.  I don't think he meant anything by it.  He just phrased in a way that put it on Brady...which wasn't cool.

One things for sure, we'll have plenty for RZ and 2 minute drill practice this year regardless of the amount last year.

On 5/24/2021 at 3:44 PM, Shotgun said:

I have no problem with Teddy, seems like a good dude. Pro sports can get heated and things can get said whatever. I dont want him to be the qb of my team though.

Could you be talk into backup Yeddy??

• Beer 1

13 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Do you really believe this?

Someone pointed out to me his trolling accounts made for various internet sites as well as a few articles showing some of these trolling accounts he uses. Oh yeah he definitely has read this board. Not sure if he does often or even has ever but I suspect he has at least one time. Probably reads Denver stuff now.

34 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Someone pointed out to me his trolling accounts made for various internet sites as well as a few articles showing some of these trolling accounts he uses. Oh yeah he definitely has read this board. Not sure if he does often or even has ever but I suspect he has at least one time. Probably reads Denver stuff now.

I personally don't think Teddy has actually posted here, but it's within the realm of possibility. We know Dan Morgan posted here once (and Lord, what a disaster that turned into) 🙄

It's arguably more possible that someone within Bridgewater's circle might have. I know I read about a sports guy (non football) who was told by a colleague when he first started out to stay off the internet. He did, but his wife didn't, and that ended up pulling him in too.

As I recall, there's precedent there also as an extremely weird friend of a former defensive end of ours (whose name shall not be invoked) was said to have come on here a time or two.

1 hour ago, YourLastThought said:
15 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Do you really believe this?

Completely ludicrous.

Edited by SizzleBuzz

On 5/27/2021 at 1:04 PM, SizzleBuzz said:

Completely ludicrous.

Well I will put your opinion where i put the other guys in the realm of anything is possible I guess. I don't care much either way but was very interesting to read that article and also see the many pieces of evidence he posted from Teddy's offical social media accounts and how they all correlated with the account in question even verbiage.