• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

June 1st (trade and cut transactions) rumors

Leotiger

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. The combo of a QB who has not been good and a lot of other weapons to spread the ball around probably makes it unlikely for him to out up career year type numbers.

I could see him go to Denver and be with Teddy. Who do they have over there?

1 minute ago, Madwolf said:

I feel like we're over-rating Anderson. I would hate to see him leave, but he's not on a level like Moose or anything where it would really hurt to see him go. 

Im just glad we didn't let him go BEFORE seeing what our new incoming WRs can do. I'd rather us know who his replacement is, rather than ending up searching for him midseason or next off-season. I mean i do believe Terrace can replace him, but injuries could change that (he has a pretty lengthy injury history). But they are taking the right steps in trying to ensure the young man has a long career. Pretty optimistic about Shi and the new David Moore as well. Just glad we get to see how they fit before putting all of our trust n them to fill in for what robby can do. 

I think next year will be a good year to see how our front office goes about handling contracts. Hopefully they are a lot smarter with they're money. I think we've already seen how much we've upgraded when it comes to drafting. Let's hope for the same when it comes to handling our cap and giving the right players the right contracts. 

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Some people just gotta keep making new reasons why Sam sucks. Maybe he does. But the “I hope he does well, I just think history shows it’s extremely unlikely” line has really grown old around here.

You don't have to make up any new reasons why Sam sucks. You have to make up reasons why he won't suck here. We'll all know soon enough what he can do here, but you're basically saying that being grounded in reality has grown old around here.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You don't have to make up any new reasons why Sam sucks. You have to make up reasons why he won't suck here. We'll all know soon enough what he can do here, but you're basically saying that being grounded in reality has grown old around here.

He has more upside and has had better seasons than Teddy with worse surrounding talent, that is all that matters at this point. 

Our guys did not like the QBs that were available to them in the draft. They probably had a 2nd round grade or lower on the QBs that went after pick #3. 

We did not select a QB, get over it. Sam can either flourish or fail, we are not winning a super bowl this season anyway. No reason to constantly down the guy. 

• Pie 1

Difference in opinions are going to happen. It’s what helps keep conversations going on this board. As long as fans aren’t cheering or hoping for bad fortune on our players or team I’m ok with it. Hell I’m pretty skeptical about Darnold myself, but I see enough reason to be hopeful he does great here.

• Pie 2