WTF is your point? Dreaming? SMH. It’s trying to make a point that I think their OL is better. Such a weird argument acting like I’m dreaming about something which is just a statement in a discussion. It’s for emphasis dum dum, to try and get it through that thick skull that I think their OL is better. Here, I’ll dumb it down for you.
1. Our OL isn’t as talented as theirs.
2. Our DL is more talented than theirs.
3. We schemed around our OL just like we did last week to get ahead and it worked well.
4. The Saints or maybe Winston weren’t able to scheme around our DL.
5. I think the fact that our OL weapons were way better than theirs allowed us to key on Kamara and they couldn’t do the same, especially down a bunch of D starters.
Just ignore me from now on. Having a discussion with someone who thinks our OL was awesome is a waste of time. See ya!