• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrace Marshall Jr

ncfan

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Honestly, Darnold. If he captures the ghosts and rides them, then it’s a top offense. If the ghosts ride him, shades of Teddy where wide open guys don’t really matter.

This is also predicated on Marshall = healthy stud WR. I like what we are seeing but he’s not playing a top secondary right now.

Injuries are an underrated possibility to torpedo our season. We loaded up on guys with rather suspect injury histories to go with a few of our other oft injured players. 

I can remember more than a couple of seasons completely derailed when the injury bug settled in to the team.

18 minutes ago, stbugs said:

He’s a faster Bryant but seems close in size. His pro-day he was 6’3” 205 and he doesn’t look 205 now. He may have dropped weight to run a 4.38. Bryant didn’t run at the combine but was 6’2” 225 and ran 4.52. Maybe Marshall has bulked up since the pro day and got a wee bit slower.

A touch smaller Andre Johnson?

That's sort of what I'm seeing here I believe.

• Beer 1

46 minutes ago, stbugs said:

He’s a faster Bryant but seems close in size. His pro-day he was 6’3” 205 and he doesn’t look 205 now. He may have dropped weight to run a 4.38. Bryant didn’t run at the combine but was 6’2” 225 and ran 4.52. Maybe Marshall has bulked up since the pro day and got a wee bit slower.

He says he's 210 and closer to 6'4".

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't see Marshall in the Andre Johnson model. Andre Johnson could've subbed in at LB.

Thats why I said a smaller Andre.

Andre was tall and fast...much like Terrace, just had another 15-20 pounds on him.

I'm not sure who he reminds me of to be honest.

• Pie 1