• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Friday Panthers Camp Updates and such

Zod

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not seeing it. Honestly, looks textbook to me. 

Non-throwing hand looks kinda funky in the follow through but that's nothing. 

Muscle memory.  The off hand is for stiff arming defensive linemen who are in his face after having collapsed the Jets offensive line.  If our O-line can be credible, the off hand placement should look more normal after a few games.

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

Muscle memory.  The off hand is for stiff arming defensive linemen who are in his face after having collapsed the Jets offensive line.  If our O-line can be credible, the off hand placement should look more normal after a few games.

That does actually make sense. It's just not what I'm used to seeing. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, NAS said:

People on social media already doubting Darnold after one interception. It’s going to be a long season dealing with it. This fanbase has no patience unfortunately 

You ‘member that time we had the league MVP and fans got mad at his towel?

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

14 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

Just an FYI, can’t tell you how many times the Jets coaches (there were several regimes), GMs and teammates said in press conferences, tweets and articles, that Sam was the first player in and the last player out.  Yet, they did nothing for him.

He did that in college as well, often helping our equipment guys take in the equipment off the field.  Don’t think he needs a rule for that, it’s what he’s always done….practice and the film room.

None of that means anything without developing what goes on between the ears…..he’s an intelligent guy, but is he FB smart at the pro level?

He's already shown Football IQ with some of his games with the jets. But Football IQ can only take you so far, Film study can only take you so far,and practice can only take you so far. You also need top level coaching to become great. You need guys who can see your worst and fix it because thats the difference between a NFL team and a championship team. He's not Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers. He's also not as physically gifted like Lamar Jackson. But he has top level skills and QB IQ. So the real question is how good is Brady and Rhule and can they fix or hide his weaknesses.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

11 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Nothing against keeping my teammates healthy and assuring that I am available on Sundays, but I am not doing it. 

Sorry, but getting the shot is not just about you---I wish fans could decide who gets their money--break it down by player.  "OK, my $200 ticket goes to Chinn (10%), CMC (13%)....

That would change things, it would.

Same guy going 90 out on I-85

better not cost us any games

13 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

yueah down here in Charlotte - 80mph is the typical average in the left lane. there are PLENTY of people going damn near over 100 on a daily basis. The real idiots are the ones going 50mph+ in uptown and drag racing on caldwell at 9p every night uptown. 

80mph on 485 is just cruzing speed. You drive 90 and you still have people riding your ass.

• Pie 1