• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp - Monday Camp Thread

Zod

26 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Huddle got to Huddle.

I guess its time to write off the team for another decade right?  Since the team didn't make the moves y'all would have made.

I'm glad for football being back!  I'm excited for the hope and optimism of training camp!  We don't know what the team is really going to look like until the games count.  

I guess if you want to be hypercritical now, enjoy?

It's not really the Huddle so much as one or two dumbasses. 

• Pie 8
  • Flames 1

32 minutes ago, My Life Dont Matter said:

Micah Parsons has been balling out and he will end up with the defensive rookie of the year award by a mile.

What are you talking about??  It's not even a full week into camp.  And I'll say this... a playmaking CB has an infinite better chance of winning DROY than a non-pass rushing LB... and while Parsons may rush some, there's no way he will have the opportunities to make as many splash plays.

Splash plays win ROY... look at Chase Young vs. Jeremy Chinn last year... I know I'm biased, but to me Chinn was the clear DROY in terms of the plays he made and the impact he had on the team.

So, while Horn may not win DROY, there's about as good of a chance of me winning the lottery than Parsons winning DROY... you can bookmark this and I'll eat my words if wrong, but I think you are out in left field on this my man.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3